|Primitive - Tents||$25 Night|
|RV back-in w/water & electric||$45 Night|
|RV pull thru w/water & electric||$45 Night|
|RV back-in w/water, electric & sewer||$50 Night|
|RV pull thru w/water, electric & sewer||$50 Night|
|Day Visitors||Must check-in|
Base rate includes 6 people
- Base rate includes 6 people. Extra person is $5 per night/per person (not to exceed 8 people per site). Children ages two and under are free. Additional tents are $10/night. Maximum people per site is eight (8) people.
- All RV campsites have 20, 30 & 50 amp electric hook-up & water. Some RV sites are full hook-up with sewer, 20, 30 & 50 electric.
- Eight (8) people maximum per site.
- Only 1 camper/RV per RV site. An additional tent can be added for $10/tent as long as capacity per site does not exceed eight (8) people.
- Only 1 tent per site on primitive sites. An additional tent can be added for $10/tent as long as capacity per site does not exceed eight (8) people. Primitive sites do not include water or electric hook-up. We do have a bath house with showers available.
- US Military: 10% discount with military ID shown at registration check-in. One discount per visit.
- Senior (age 65+): 10% discount given with picture ID shown at registration check-in. One discount per visit.
- 7+ day Reservation: 10% discount given for online reservations of 7 or more consecutive days.
- Venture River Water Park: Would you like an amazing discount to Venture River Water Park? We've got it!! This discount requires at least a two (2) night stay at the RV park. Once you've checked in at the RV park, take your RV park confirmation to the Water Park. Purchase one day at the Water Park at the regular admission price and you get the second day free. It makes for a great weekend or weekday of fun! This is for registered campers only. Ticket sales will not exceed number of registered campers, and must be used during current registered stay at Venture River RV Park. Again, a two (2) night stay is required at the RV Park to receive this money saving discount.
You will be charged at the time of your reservation. A credit card, cash or local check equal to your registration charges for your nights of stay is required to guarantee your reservation. *Fareharbor charges a 6% fee for online reservations. You may book online or call the campground during office hours (9 am-5 pm CST) for direct reservations.
Effective July 1, 2018 the Kentucky Dept of Revenue requires a 6% tax on reservations booked from 1 thru 29 days.
Open Year Round
Three day stays (Friday-Sunday or Saturday-Monday) are required for holiday weekends or special events such as:
- Memorial Day weekend – May
- Independence Day weekend – July
- Labor Day weekend – September