- Check-in @ 3 p.m. All campers & visitors must check-in at the office upon arrival and register vehicles.
- Check-out @ 2 p.m. All campers much check-out at the office on date of departure.
- All vehicles must display a Venture River RV Park ticket in the window with site number, as well as arrival & departure dates.
- No ATVs, 3-wheelers, 4-wheelers, or go-carts permitted. Vehicles and motorcycles only for transportation in and out of campground. Please obey speed limits & signs. Golf carts, scooters and bikes are certainly permitted. A valid driver's license is required to operate golf carts & scooters within the campground. The city does not allow golf carts or scooters on city roads, but may be used within campground.
- No smoking permitted inside bathhouse or registration building. Please use cigarette butt cans provided near these facilities.
- Our trees are young and growing. Please do not disturb them by tying ropes or animal leashes to the trees. Please do not hang towels or clothing on the trees.
- Food, drinks, and supplies can be found inside the camp store. Shoes and shirt required before entering.
- Please camp only in those places specifically provided or marked. No units or tents on the grass. Campers and/or tents must be on the site pad. Each campsite is provided a picnic table and fire ring.
- All vehicles, RVs, and trailers must be parked on your campsite pad/gravel. Parking is not permitted on the road.
- Quiet hours are between 10:30 p.m. and 6:30 a.m. Please be considerate of others.
- Camping longer than 30 consecutive days is not permitted on one site.
- One camping unit per campsite. A tent may be added for an additional fee. See prices.
- Up to six (6) included in base rate per campsite. Additional fee per person up to eight (8) people maximum per campsite. See prices.
- Day visitors must check-in at the registration building upon arrival.
- Dispose of all garbage and/or trash properly. All trash must be removed and the campsite clean upon departure. A garbage receptacle is located near the sewer lift as you exit.
- Please keep garbage, litter, and foreign substances out of the lake.
- Please empty sewer at the lift station near the exit. Dumping waste water or sewage on the ground is strictly prohibited.
- Obey any restrictions on fires. Fires may be limited or prohibited at certain times.
- Fires may only be built in fire rings, stoves, grills, or fireplaces provided for that purpose. Keep fire rings on gravel (off grass).
- Be sure your fire is completely extinguished before leaving. Do not leave your fire unattended. You are responsible for keeping fires under control.
- Firewood is available for a small fee. Please see the registration office.
- Drivers must obey all traffic signs and operate their vehicles in accordance with posted regulations. Please note the campground is ONE WAY in direction. Speed limit is a maximum of 8 mph throughout the campground. Be watchful of children who are playing near the camp sites.
- Vehicles must be parked in designated areas only. Only two vehicles per camp site.
- Use of vehicles and motorcycles within campgrounds and other recreation areas is limited to entering or leaving those areas.
- No vehicle repair on campground.
- No boats, campers or vehicles washed on the campground.
Pets and Animals
- Pets must be restrained or on a leash at all times within the campground area. Absolutely no aggressive animals allowed on the campground. If your pet appears to be aggressive in nature, you may be asked to remove the animal or may be asked to leave the campground. Please be courteous of your neighbors by not leaving your pet unattended and allowing him/her to bark excessively.
- Pets (except guide dogs) are not allowed in restroom facilities or the gift shop.
- Please clean-up after your pets. Site must be left free of all pet/dog waste.
- Please do not leave your children unattended while on the playground area.
- Children under age 13 must be accompanied at all times by an adult.
- Shoes are required in the playground area.
Firearms & Fireworks
- Firearms are prohibited on the campground.
- Fireworks or other explosives within campgrounds and other recreation areas are prohibited.
Alcoholic beverages/controlled substances/drugs
- Venture River RV Park is a family friendly environment. We look after our children and want to keep them safe and protected. Alcoholic beverages are not to be in evidence at any time. Public intoxication and disorderly conduct will not be tolerated. In such a case, you will be asked to leave and there will be no refund.
Rules may be modified at management’s discretion.